Reviews of realme 8 5G mobile

 

https://amzn.to/3gJSdnj


Hello visitors, I am hear with my new blog about Android reviews OR I can say that realme 8 review.

From last 15 day I was used my new phone realme 8. I want to shere my experience or I can say that my reviews about last 15 days.

I am really thankful to realme company which can make such a great product.

These Android mobile has lots of advantage which you can not see even other mobiles.

Some things which I like most is :

  1. Look


It is available in so many colours bu these two are best in all of other. It is very slim body mobile in first view you like it.

2. Processor


Company use the Dimensity 700 octa core processor which can make more more powerful and 5G .

3. Battery

It's battery backup is to nice. I really like most that it has 5000mah battery and it's for too longer use. When it fully charge it will goes for two days for Normal users. It has fast charger of 18 w . Company gives a C type charger for fast charge.

4. Camera 

It's camera is too good we can also say it as camera phone. 

Back : 48 mp, 2 mp, 2 mp

Front : 16 mp

It is shot by realme 8 mobile how is it ??



5. Finger print :

Last but not the least it's finger 
I like on display finger but from my point of view it is better than on display



And last it's display is 6.50 now I share one pic of  mobile in wich you can see all the features of these phone .




Contact us :


YouTube : https://youtu.be/kPB1skK3NHU


Comments

  1. great information....very helpful...nice mobile👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing and perfectly written

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought this same mobile 2 months ago...working great and really worth it. Surely recommend to all.☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for info it's really helpfull

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts